Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Recent content by Damien.Sullivan

  1. D

    What’s the first thing you should consider before promoting a product?

    This question came to mind while I was doing some inventory work yesterday. I’d love to hear what you guys think about it.
  2. D

    What's one internet marketing that assures you it is very viable and effective?

    Creative, human-made posters and ads are still very viable. They feel more authentic and personal, and a well-designed ad can really catch people’s attention compared to something that feels too generic or automated.
  3. D

    I was curious to know your thoughts about this one. What makes a brand iconic?

    I think a brand becomes iconic when its products have proven over time that they actually work. Consistency and trust build up, and eventually people recognize the brand because they know what to expect from it.
  4. D

    What got you into digital marketing in the first place?

    I was working as a service crew at a fast-food chain and was looking for a side hustle to help with expenses. I started exploring digital marketing, and somehow, here I am now.
  5. D

    What’s the single best piece of advice for someone starting marketing from scratch?

    Just start somewhere and don't overthink it. You don't have to know everything about marketing right away. Try different things, see what works for you, and learn from your mistakes along the way. You'll eventually figure out what works best for your business.
Top