Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Recent content by sebastianmichaelbrooke

  1. S

    How many social media platforms should a small business actually focus on?

    I think the better question might be: “How many platforms can we maintain consistently without sacrificing quality?” The answer will probably be different for every business I figure.
  2. S

    What’s one internet marketing lesson you had to learn the hard way?

    I remember, I used to copy what worked for other brands, but eventually I learned that not every strat works for the majority of the clients I worked with, then I realized I needed to understand my own audience first.
  3. S

    When do you change the offer instead of the marketing?

    I usually consider changing the offer when I've already tried different marketing strategies but still aren't getting the results I expect. Sometimes, the problem isn't how I'm promoting the product but what I'm actually offering. If customers keep mentioning the price or saying they don't see...
Top