What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Call me Sorem! What's the one thing on your desk you can't work without?

SorenBram

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Finally signed up after reading through a bunch of great threads last night! I'm currently setting up a dedicated workspace in my spare room so I stop working from the couch and ruining my back. What’s an underrated desk accessory or tool that actually improved your daily workflow?
 
Hey, Sorem! Definitely sticky notes! I always write down the things I needed to accomplish for the day, and I usually stick them close to my file holder so I don't always forget the things I need to do.
 
Hmm, maybe a good set of clips, and a good coffee mug. I always have those everyday black coffee mornings to always start the day!
 
Definitely a good set of pens. I sometimes draw when I’m not busy, so I always like having some nearby.
 
Definitely some little desk toys. I usually keep a few mini action figures around to keep me company while I work
 
Definitely some little desk toys. I usually keep a few mini action figures around to keep me company while I work
That's fun! haha I usually keep a few fidget toys around me too. They’re nice to have whenever I need a quick break or just something to keep my hands busy while working.
 
That's fun! haha I usually keep a few fidget toys around me too. They’re nice to have whenever I need a quick break or just something to keep my hands busy while working.
I mean we all gotta have fun at some point to relieve stress haha. Sometimes having something small to play with actually helps me reset before getting back to work.
 
Probably my headphones. I like having some background music or something playing while I work, especially when I need to focus. It just makes the desk feel a little less boring.
 
Top