What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Do customers actually use "Buy Now, Pay Later" (Klarna/Afterpay)?

SamiraKnox

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
I’m thinking about adding installment payments to my store. Does offering option like Klarna actually increase average order sizes for you?
 
I use this option too. It’s convenient since not everyone can pay a considerable amount of money upfront when buying something, especially when it’s a more expensive purchase.
 
I use this option too. It’s convenient since not everyone can pay a considerable amount of money upfront when buying something, especially when it’s a more expensive purchase.
I use it too. It’s a better option when I don’t have a large amount of money to pay upfront, especially for more expensive purchases.
 
Top