What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Do You Think Humor Works for Every Brand?

andrewcollins.

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I’ve noticed some brands can make funny ads work really well, while others just end up feeling awkward. I guess it really depends on the product and the kind of people they’re trying to reach. Which types of businesses do you think can actually pull off humor?
 
Not necessarily. I think the brand should at least be direct and clear with its message, especially when using humor in an ad.
 
You just have to be careful with the kind of humor you use, especially since one joke can easily be taken the wrong way by different people.
 
Top