What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Have Payment Failures Ever Made You Stop Buying?

Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
I was trying to buy something online recently, but my payment kept getting declined even though everything seemed fine on my end. After trying a couple of times, I ended up giving up and looking for the same product somewhere else. Has this happened to you too, and would you still try again if the payment kept failing?
 
Yeah, I’ve had that happen too. If the payment keeps failing, I’d probably just give up and look for the same product at another store.
 
It made me analyze the situation and explain the problem to myself. If the online transaction failed, I would first check it and try again, but after three such cases, it would be unreasonable. Some companies’ payment system is complicated by design; therefore, I think that the issue is at the company.
 
Sometimes, yes. If I’m not in a hurry, I’ll probably just leave it and look for the same product somewhere else rather than keep trying.
 
It made me analyze the situation and explain the problem to myself. If the online transaction failed, I would first check it and try again, but after three such cases, it would be unreasonable. Some companies’ payment system is complicated by design; therefore, I think that the issue is at the company.
I agree, there’s only so many times you can try before it becomes frustrating. If the payment keeps failing after a few attempts, I’d probably assume there’s an issue on the company’s end too.
 
I think it can leave a bad impression on the store. Even if the product is good, a frustrating checkout experience can make me think twice about ordering from them again.
 
I think it can leave a bad impression on the store. Even if the product is good, a frustrating checkout experience can make me think twice about ordering from them again.
I feel the same. There are too many other stores to choose from, so I wouldn’t bother dealing with the same hassle twice.
 
Top