What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

How do you come up with content ideas every week without running out?

jayvernon

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I sell electronic products and supplies. I usually ran out of content ideas since my niche seems limited to advertising. How to come up with unlimited ideas?
 
I sell electronics too, and I used to think I had nothing left to post. Then I started paying attention to the questions customers kept asking. Those questions turned into tips, comparisons, and quick how-to posts. You'd be more surprised how much content comes from everyday conversations with buyers.
 
Most of my ideas actually come from questions my audience asks. I keep track of the common ones and turn them into posts. It's a pretty simple way to make sure I'm creating content people are genuinely interested in. A common one also, almost every famous content creator does get their content from their audience.
 
I usually get ideas from things I see every day, like other brands, social media trends, or random conversations. Sometimes one small idea can turn into a whole post once you start thinking about it. I also like keeping a quick list of ideas so I have something to work with when I’m out of inspiration.
 
I think it helps to not put too much pressure on yourself to come up with something completely new every time. I usually look at old ideas and find a different angle or add something new to them. Sometimes even a simple topic can become fresh again with a different approach.
 
Top