What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

How Do You Know If Your Product Price Is Too High?

Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Sometimes a product gets a lot of interest but very few people actually buy it. How do you figure out whether the problem is the price or something else on the page?
 
I’d also look at how many people are adding it to their cart compared to how many actually buy. If a lot of people are interested but keep leaving before checkout, the price could be one of the things holding them back.
 
I suppose the primary symptoms of such an issue are the visitors’ indecisiveness and bargaining. In addition, I consider customers’ testimonials and conversion rates highly relevant and analyze them at price changes. One should not forget that frequently, the problem is in the communication strategy, not price.
 
A lot of times, people will try to bargain quite a bit. That can be a good sign that they’re interested in the product but feel the price is a little too high.
 
I suppose the primary symptoms of such an issue are the visitors’ indecisiveness and bargaining. In addition, I consider customers’ testimonials and conversion rates highly relevant and analyze them at price changes. One should not forget that frequently, the problem is in the communication strategy, not price.
I like that you’re looking beyond the number itself. Sometimes a small change in how an offer is presented can make a bigger difference than changing the price.
 
A lot of times, people will try to bargain quite a bit. That can be a good sign that they’re interested in the product but feel the price is a little too high.
It’s definitely worth paying attention to how people react before immediately changing the price. Their questions can reveal quite a bit about what’s holding them back.
 
Top