What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

How Many Affiliate Offers Should One Site Promote?

Caleb

New member
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Is it better to focus on a small group of closely related affiliate products, or test a wider mix and let the data decide? I worry that too many offers can make a site feel unfocused.
 
I’d start with three to five offers that solve the same audience problem, then compare click-throughs, conversions, refunds, and support issues. A wider test can work later, but removing weak or off-topic offers usually makes recommendations feel more trustworthy.
 
I think it depends on how much you’re willing to spend. Testing a few offers can be useful, but promoting too many at once can get expensive pretty quickly.
 
I prefer to promote fewer offers rather than many. If I have more than a few I run the risk of appearing to promote everything and nothing, and it's a worse experience for the customer. It's better to recommend a handful of products that I know are relevant to the customer rather than a long list.
 
I think it depends on how much you’re willing to spend. Testing a few offers can be useful, but promoting too many at once can get expensive pretty quickly.
Too many affiliates can get confusing, especially when you’re trying to keep track of the different offers and results. I think it’s better to start with a few and see what works.
 
Top