What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

How many hours a week do you actually need to spend learning?

JorahFinch

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
There’s so much information out there that I feel like I could spend 8 hours a day just reading guides. How many hours a week do you recommend setting aside for learning vs. actually taking action?
 
There’s so much information out there that I feel like I could spend 8 hours a day just reading guides. How many hours a week do you recommend setting aside for learning vs. actually taking action?
I think staying consistent matters more than counting the hours. Even if you only have a little time to learn each day, it still adds up as long as you keep doing it and actually apply what you learn.
 
Top