What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What’s One Marketing Trick You Thought Would Work… But Didn’t?

Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
I’ve tried a few marketing ideas that looked promising at first but didn’t really deliver the results I expected. For those who’ve been doing this longer, what’s one strategy you tried that ended up not being worth the effort?
 
I once thought posting more frequently on social media would automatically bring in more customers. We kept putting out content almost every day, but the engagement didn't translate into actual sales. It taught me that consistency matters, but having a clear strategy and understanding what your audience responds to is just as important.
 
My opinion is that constantly posting new content without proper strategy will yield low results. The frequency of publishing is essential, but it is better to prioritize quality over quantity. I would analyze what type of content my audience wants to see more often and what topics they are interested in rather than post randomly.
 
My opinion is that constantly posting new content without proper strategy will yield low results. The frequency of publishing is essential, but it is better to prioritize quality over quantity. I would analyze what type of content my audience wants to see more often and what topics they are interested in rather than post randomly.
It also helps to look at which posts get people talking or asking questions. Those interactions can tell you a lot about what your audience actually connects with.
 
Top