What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What is a free tool you wish someone had told you about on day one?

NessaDrake

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
There are so many expensive software subscriptions out there, but I'm trying to keep my startup costs as close to $0 as possible. What’s your favorite free tool or site that every beginner should bookmark?
 
There are so many expensive software subscriptions out there, but I'm trying to keep my startup costs as close to $0 as possible. What’s your favorite free tool or site that every beginner should bookmark?
Hello, Nessa! We’ve partnered with Zoho Billing to provide you with a reliable, beginner-friendly billing solution. We chose Zoho Billing because it’s easy to use and offers a free subscription for the first 30 days, making it a great option for anyone just getting started.

If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to us at
advanguard@gmail.com

#AdVanguard
 
My answer would definitely be Google Search Console. When I was first starting out, I wasted a lot of time trying to second-guess the metrics when, in reality, many answers were available for free. Everything I needed to know about impressions, clicks, and keywords was there, so I would advise new marketers to spend more time learning what this particular tool has to offer.
 
Top