What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Would You Rather See an Honest Ad or an Entertaining One?

Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
One advertisement gives you straightforward product information, while another is funny and memorable but provides fewer details. Which would be more useful when deciding what to buy?
 
A mix of both would be best. An entertaining ad can catch my attention, but I still want honest details about the product before spending my money. It’s even better when a brand can make an ad fun to watch without exaggerating what the product can actually do.
 
I’d go with the honest ad because I want to know what I’m actually paying for. A funny ad might catch my attention, but if it leaves out important details or exaggerates what the product can do, it won’t help me make a good buying decision.
 
Same here. I’d rather have an ad that sets realistic expectations than one that makes everything sound amazing. It saves me from wasting money on something that doesn’t live up to the hype.
 
Top