What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Would You Trust an Ad More if It Looked Simple?

Ethan.Williams

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
I’ve seen ads that were clearly made with a lot of effort, but somehow the simpler ones caught my attention more. Sometimes a basic ad that quickly tells you what the product is and what it does feels more believable. Do you think keeping PPC ads simple can actually make them more effective?
 
Yes, I definitely would. If the ad is simple and gets straight to the point, I’d actually find it easier to trust and consider buying from it.
 
I don’t think an ad has to be simple to be effective. Sometimes a more detailed or creative ad can stand out more, especially when there are a lot of similar ads competing for attention.
 
Top