Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Recent content by Charlotte&AnneWilson

  1. C

    What's Your "Wait, That's Marketing?" Moment?

    Yeah, especially when they actually share what they liked or didn’t like about the product. It feels more real than a typical ad, and sometimes that’s enough to make you curious and want to try it yourself.
  2. C

    What's Your "Wait, That's Marketing?" Moment?

    I once bought something just because it kept showing up on my feed and the reviews made it look worth trying. Looking back, I realized how much the content influenced my decision without me even noticing. Have you ever experienced something similar?
  3. C

    What Makes an Online Community Feel Genuine?

    Large follower counts don’t always mean an active community. What makes people feel comfortable enough to join conversations, share their thoughts, and engage with others?
  4. C

    Do You Think Free Returns Encourage More Purchases?

    That extra reassurance can be enough to turn someone who’s hesitant into an actual buyer.
  5. C

    Do You Think Free Returns Encourage More Purchases?

    Yeah, I think it really comes down to whether the business can handle the extra costs and logistics. It can be helpful, but it’s definitely not something every seller needs to offer.
  6. C

    What Did a Failed Campaign Teach You That Success Did Not?

    Yeah, failed campaigns can be pretty useful in that way. They force you to look at the parts of the process you might normally overlook instead of just assuming the strategy was right.
  7. C

    What payment method do customers prefer the most?

    Yeah, like where I’m from, most business owners usually offer both digital and physical payment options. It just gives customers more flexibility depending on what they have available.
  8. C

    Proper SEO input is more significant that just yapping about common and basic article phrases

    Yeah, I’d say it also comes down to how well you understand your audience. Even good content can get overlooked if it’s not aimed at the right people.
  9. C

    Making my first impression

    I never really know what to write for these things, so I’ll keep it simple and let my posts do the talking.
  10. C

    Do You Think Free Returns Encourage More Purchases?

    That would definitely make trying a new store less risky. If the return process is simple, I’d be more willing to give the store a chance even if I haven’t bought from them before.
  11. C

    Do You Think Free Returns Encourage More Purchases?

    I’d probably only consider free returns if I’m buying something for the first time. If I already know the product and trust the store, it wouldn’t really affect my decision that much.
  12. C

    Do customers actually use "Buy Now, Pay Later" (Klarna/Afterpay)?

    I use this option too. It’s convenient since not everyone can pay a considerable amount of money upfront when buying something, especially when it’s a more expensive purchase.
  13. C

    Which Marketing Metric Do You Check First?

    I agree, conversions are probably one of the best metrics to start with. Traffic and clicks are useful too, but at the end of the day, you want to know if those people are actually taking the action that matters.
  14. C

    Do You Think Free Returns Encourage More Purchases?

    I feel a lot more comfortable buying from a new store when they have an easy return policy. It takes away some of the risk, especially when you’re not sure how the product will turn out once it arrives. Would free returns make you more likely to try a store you haven’t bought from before?
  15. C

    How Do You Know If Your Product Price Is Too High?

    I’d also look at how many people are adding it to their cart compared to how many actually buy. If a lot of people are interested but keep leaving before checkout, the price could be one of the things holding them back.
Top